- About MoPA
- Honourable Prime Minister
- Honourable Minister
- Honourable Minister of State
- Senior Secretary
- Top Management
- Vision and Mission
- List of Subordinate Offices
- Citizen Charter
- Telephone and Email
- Divisional Commissioners
- Deputy Commissioners
- Additional Deputy Commissioners
- Upazila Nirbahi Officers
- Group Mails
- Training and Travel
- Acts/Rules/Circulars (Download)
Dr. Md. Mozammel Haque Khan
Senior Secretary, Ministry of Public Administration
A career civil servant, Dr. Md. Mozammel Haque Khan, Senior Secretary, Ministry of Public Administration was born on 3 November 1959 in Madaripur district. Before completion of his Higher Secondary Education from Dhaka College he was the student of Madaripur Muslime Institutte High School. He obtained Honors and Masters Degree from the Department of Social Welfare, Dhaka University. He has a Special Diploma from CDC, Egypt in Population and Development. Furthermore, he obtained PhD in Public Administration from Jahangirnagar University.
A member of BCS Administration cadre belonging to 1982 Batch, Dr. Khan, in his eventful career, served in various capacities encompassing Assistant Commissioner and Magistrate, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Private Secretary to Divisional Commissioner, Upazila Nirbahi Officer, Additional Deputy Commissioner apart from his serving as Senior Assistant Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Labor and Manpower, Private Secretary to the State Minister, Ministry of Health and Family Planning Ministry. In early 2001, he was promoted to the rank of Deputy Secretary and posted as the Director of the Prime Minister's Office and subsequently as the Deputy Commissioner of Jhenaidah district. He was withdrawn from the post of Deputy Commissioner before the election of 2001.
Besides, he was the Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock Ministry, Director (Finance) of the Bangladesh Steel & Engineering Corporation (BSEC) under Ministry of Industries. During the caretaker government, he was the Private Secretary to H.E. the President, Additional Secretary of the Ministry of Education. In 2009, he was promoted to the rank of Secretary. After that he served as the Secretary of the Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs Ministry, Ministry of Communication, Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division (IMED) and Energy and Mineral Resources Division. In 2014, after having promotion to the rank of Senior Secretary of the Government, he served as the Senior Secretary of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and the Ministry of Home Affairs respectively. He has been serving as the Senior Secretary of the Public Administration Ministry since December 2016.
He is involved in various social activities including serving Bangladesh Scouts outside of his professional career. A hard-working man inspired by the principles of Scouts, is currently the Chief National Commissioner of Bangladesh Scouts. He was also the Country Director of Asia Pacific Regional Scouts '' Ticket to Life Project ''. Besides, he is the President of JICA Alumni Association of Bangladesh. Moreover, he is the President, Greater Faridpur Employee Welfare Association. He is also the President of Bangladesh Karate Federation.
As recognition of his contribution to the activities of Bangladesh Scouts, he received 1. Highest award of Bharat Scouts and Guides (Silver Elephant), 2. Highest award of Bangladesh Scouts (Silver Tiger) and 3. Tamarrow Award of the Philippines.
As part of the official duty, Mr. Khan visited different countries around the globe including Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Poland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
- সিনিয়র স্কেল পদে পদোন্নতি প্রদান
- সহকারি সচিব (ক্যাডার বহির্ভূত) পদে পদোন্নতি
- সিনিয়র স্কেল পদে পদোন্নতি প্রদান (প্রেষণ/শিক্ষাজনিত ছুটি)
- জনপ্রশাসন পদক মনোনয়ন আহবান
- Combind Gradation List in the feeder post-Assistant Secretary (Non Cadre)
- ১৬তম পলিসি প্ল্যানিং এন্ড ম্যানেজমেন্ট কোর্সের আবেদন আহবান
- ২০১৭-১৮ অর্থ বছরে বঙ্গবন্ধু বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি ফেলোশিপ ট্রাস্ট এর আওতায় ফেলোশিপ প্রদান
- বিয়াম ফাউন্ডেশন,ঢাকায় অনুষ্ঠিতব্য ০২(দুই) সপ্তাহ মেয়াদী "Financial Management" কোর্সে প্রশিক্ষণার্থী আহ্বান
- Notification for Master's Programme at the University of Antwerp in Belgium
- Foreign visit for BMW factory inspection in Germany
- Participate in the Batten Student Simulation Competition by Network of School Public Policy, Affairs and Administration in Egypt
- GO and briefing notice of Mid Career Training in India-43rd Batch
- Revised GO and briefing notice of overseas exposure visit of 118 ACAD in India
- Invitation of application for Masters under KOICA scholarship
- সঞ্জীবনী প্রশিক্ষণ
- পরিপত্র (১৬-২০ নম্বর গ্রেডভূক্ত কর্মচারীদের দাপ্তরিক পোষাক ও আনুষঙ্গিক দ্রব্যাদির প্রাপ্যতা ও মূল্য পুন:নির্ধারণ)
- Forms of Statistics of Civil Officers and Staff, 2018
- Identify the 'Jat Horijon Certificate' issuing authority for the recruitment of 'the Sweepers'
- পরিপত্র (সাবেক দপ্তরী পদের পরিবর্তিত পদনাম 'অফিস সহায়ক' সংশোধন করে 'দপ্তরী' পদনাম পূর্নবহাল)
- পরিপত্র (শিল্প মন্ত্রণালয়ের মামলার সংখ্যা বিবেচনা করে প্রমিত পদ-বিন্যাসে শিল্প মন্ত্রণালয়ের আইন অধিশাখাকে ছোট ক্যাটাগরি হতে সংশোধন করে মধ্যম ক্যাটাগরিতে অর্ন্তভুক্তি সম্পর্কিত)